Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Born out of the pages of Thoughts + Words = Genius!

It is official!

For the time being all writings and notations that deal with baseball will be posted here. For the past month I've been putting together an off season report on all 30 Major League baseball teams. I'm hoping to have this report on every team done before the Winter Meetings are set to begin on December 7th.

In the meantime, you can take a look at an early draft of my analysis of the National League West over at Thoughts + Words = Genius.  I've also posted some preliminary thoughts on a few teams over at SB Nation where I currently moonlight under the humble guise of The Brain Part II (it seemed that Dodger and D-Back fans found my analysis to be welcoming while Giant fans... not so much). What will follow here is an updated version of that same division along with a similar analysis of the AL West, NL Central, Al Central until finally concluded by my thoughts on the NL East and AL East, in that order.

Thanks and welcome to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment